Friday, November 6, 2009

inspiring wall art

These days, I've been in a bit of an unhappy rut. School, work, the city, life in general has been dragging me down.

When I go home at night, it's my cute little apartment with it's yellow curtains and collection of birds that helps lift my spirits. And while I love every piece of my apartment, it was still lacking something.

Enter these gems:



(these hang in my living room)


(this hangs above my dresser, in my bedroom)

They're from my favorite (despite it being completely addicting and the fact that it sucks money from my savings account constantly) website, etsy. By sparkle power. I've been eyeing them for months, but finally took the plunge and bought them. Thanks to $5 ikea picture frames they make for wonderful (and cheap!) wall art.

They are exactly what I needed.

They pretty up my walls. They inspire my soul. They tug my lips into a smile. They get me through the days when I'm extra lonely and homesick.

They're perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment